The links below open the current version of the JalviewJS Desktop with a selection of example data.
Select an example below to open:
- Desktop view of JalviewJS
- Desktop view of the Uniref50.fa example alignment with a features file
- Desktop view of Uniref50.fa with a Newick tree file and user defined colourscheme
- Desktop view of a JPred MSA Prediction
- Desktop view of RF00031_folded.stk with Purine/Pyrimidine colouring
- Desktop view of a PFAM Alignment (PF00001), tree, and 3D structure from a Jalview project file.
JalviewJS is still being developed, but it is already being tried out by the Jalview community.
Distributions are made via the jalview-js github repository, and support via JalviewJS gitter channel. You can also post a message to the Jalview Discussion Forum and track progress on our JIRA bug tracker.
If you’d like to find out more about its current status and have a github account, then contact us or message the Jalview developers directly on our Jalview Developers gitter channel.