WARNING! Downloading this JVL file might automatically switch your Jalview installation to version 2.6.1 (without auto-updates).
To revert back to the Jalview RELEASE channel, please visit the Using the Jalview Launch file page.
Download the Jalview Launch file (.jvl) for version 2.6.1?
- New warning dialog when the Jalview Desktop cannot contact web services
- JABA service parameters for a preset are shown in service job window
- JABA Service menu entries reworded
- Modeller PIR IO broken - cannot correctly import a pir file emitted by Jalview
- Existing feature settings transferred to new alignment view created from cut’n’paste
- Improved test for mixed amino/nucleotide chains when parsing PDB files
- Consensus and conservation annotation rows occasionally become blank for all new windows
- Exception raised when right clicking above sequences in wrapped view mode
- multiple multiply aligned structure views cause cpu usage to hit 100% and computer to hang
- Web Service parameter layout breaks for long user parameter names
- Jaba service discovery hangs desktop if Jaba server is down