Jalview is free to end-users because of support from the UK's BBSRC and The Wellcome Trust
If you would like to see Jalview continue to be available then please take a few minutes to write us a support letter saying how you use Jalview in your research/teaching.
Write as a PDF including your institution's heading and send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th October 2018.
Thank you all those who have already written such nice letters!
- Copy consensus sequence to clipboard
- Image output - rightmost residues are rendered if sequence id panel has been resized
- Image output - all offscreen group boundaries are rendered
- Annotation files with sequence references - all elements in file are relative to sequence position
- Mac Applet users can use Alt key for group editing