Jalview is free to end-users because of support from the UK's BBSRC and The Wellcome Trust
If you would like to see Jalview continue to be available then please take a few minutes to write us a support letter saying how you use Jalview in your research/teaching.
Write as a PDF including your institution's heading and send to:
email@example.com by Friday 19th October 2018.
Thank you all those who have already written such nice letters!
- PDB Structure Viewer enhanced
- Sequence Feature retrieval and display enhanced
- Choose to output sequence start-end after sequence name for file output
- Sequence Fetcher WSDBFetch@EBI
- Applet can read feature files, PDB files and can be used for HTML form input
- HTML output writes groups and features
- Group editing is Control and mouse click
- File IO bugs