Jalview is free to end-users because of support from the UK's BBSRC and The Wellcome Trust
If you would like to see Jalview continue to be available then please take a few minutes to write us a support letter saying how you use Jalview in your research/teaching.
Write as a PDF including your institution's heading and send to:
email@example.com by Friday 19th October 2018.
Thank you all those who have already written such nice letters!
- Set Proxy server name and port in preferences
- Multiple URL links from sequence ids
- User Defined Colours can have a scheme name and added to Colour Menu
- Choose to ignore gaps in consensus calculation
- Unix users can set default web browser
- Runs without GUI for batch processing
- Dynamically generated Web Service Menus
- InstallAnywhere download for Sparc Solaris