Jalview Launch files are generated automatically for gradle based builds run on our Atlassian Bamboo Build Server.
- Latest Development Branch build of Jalview
- The latest build: https://builds.jalview.org/browse/JB-GPC/latest/artifact
- Direct links to JVL files for:
Jalview Development Build Java 1.8 Launch File
Jalview Development Build Java 11 Launch File
Clicking on these downloads a 'JVL' file that you can open with an existing Jalview desktop installation.
To switch back to the Jalview release version use:
- Jalview Executable Jars - requires an existing Java 1.8 or Java 11 installation.
JalviewJS development happens in parallel to Jalview development, but is being unified in time for the Jalview 2.12 release.
- The latest development build of JalviewJS is at https://builds.jalview.org/browse/JB-GJB0/latest/artifact/shared/jalviewjs/
- For comparison, the early 2019 stable build of JalviewJS is at https://builds.jalview.org/browse/JB-JB1/latest/artifact/shared/jalviewjs/